Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Slow Week


Not much has been going on this week. Kendal had 2 therapy sessions cancelled this week due to therapists not being available. I will admit that it is actually nice to have a break sometimes from it. We had physical therapy this morning at 7, which means I had to wake up at 4:30 this morning. AHHHHHH!!!!

We are blessed to have Amber, the physical therapist, working with us. She started seeing Kendal in April 2007, and has seen so much of Kendal's progress. I had a doctor tell me several months ago that therapies have in no way been proven to help advance a child, and that I should probably consider doing something else with my time. I will tell you that Kendal's progress is by the Grace of God and the wonderful therapists he has sent into our lives.

0 comments:

Counter