Saturday, July 5, 2008




Hope Everyone had a Happy and Safe July 4th!!

We had a great 4th spending time with our close friends, Mark, Shirley, and their children. Mark and Shirley smoked a Boston Butt and made the best cowgirl beans I've ever eaten. I brought Deviled Eggs (which we forgot to take out of the fridge to eat!!), Strawberry Cupcakes, Banana Pudding Pie, and Macaroni & Cheese. The pie seemed to be a big hit with everyone which I was relieved to hear. It was the first time I made it, but I got the recipe out of an old Southern Living Magazine so I should have known it would be great. If anyone wants the recipe let me know and I know post it in the next couple of days.

Kendal seemed to thoroughly enjoy all the fireworks. This totally shocked me because she has never been around them before. She had NO problems with the loud popping and got so comfortable she laid back on her daddy to get a better view of the sky above her!!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

We're so glad you came!

You absolutely need to post that recipe! Maybe with a little how-to picture tutorial, lol. It will be a big hit!

Counter