Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last Day at "TT's"




These are some pictures of Kendal's last day with Teresa and her friends, Jordan and Nate. Although I miss seeing Teresa (Baleah and Kassidy too!), I know that Kendal will continue to thrive at her new preschool. I know I was blessed to have Teresa watch Kendal for the first two years of her life and I know that she was well taken care of and very much loved.
Today was even better than yesterday at the new preschool - she actually napped on the mat for about 40 minutes. I had the teacher give her melatonin today to try to help her sleep. Out of the 9 hours that she was in her bed last night, I don't think she slept any more than 5 hours. It seemed like she was up all night. James did a great job getting up with her. He got little sleep last night and worked a double-shift today. I don't know how he functions with so little sleep and he mentioned that Kendal just might get that from him.
Speaking of sleep - I've got to go to bed. Good Night!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

That's a really great picture of Kendal and Teresa!

Counter