Saturday, July 12, 2008

The House

1763 Potters Ct.
Dining Room
Kitchen
Master Bedroom


Now granted it's our house, but I think this house it so pretty. I will admit that I was surprised the first person that looked at it just didn't drop to their knees and declare that we must own the house. OK, I am being a little dramatic.
But still after 6 weeks on the market, we have yet to get an offer and decided to drop our list price to $204,900. We have had a total of 3 showings and an open house. All feedback has been extremely good, however there is just so many houses to compete against. We have just decided to see what happens at this point with the price lowered and simply play it by ear. I would love to move to Mount Juliet, but in the worst case scenario we will just stay here if we have too. We are blessed that we are not forced to move due to financial reasons, and if we must wait it out, we will.
Hopefully, with the price drop we will see some new activity and we will keep you updated!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

The house looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

HGTV recommends neutral colors when trying to sell a house. And from all of their shows I've seen where they have people go in to fix up a house to sell, they always dress up the rooms with accessories so that it just makes you want to buy it. You guys need something to set this house apart from all the others. Good Luck with the sale. I hope somebody sees the beauty of your home and just has to have it for themselves.

Amber said...

I think your house looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kerrie, you house looks fantastic! It is amazing all that you manage to accomplish. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and for Shirley..I certainly hope you guys are able to sell and accomplish your dreams!

Counter