Sunday, March 1, 2009

A little Dress for Kendal

Well, I decided to get out my sewing machine after my good friend Shirley (http://ourhomesteadingquest.typepad.com/our_homesteading_quest/) told me about a very simple dress to sew that is versatile and adorable too! It's been a couple of years since I have sewed anything so I thought this was a good project to start back in on. It was very simple once I had Shirley walk me through it and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it looked considering the little amount of time that went in to it. These pictures have been taken before I got the chance to finish up the last little stitches, add the two buttons, and iron it but I wanted to at least show Shirley my accomplishment so far. I am already thinking about a second one and Shirley I will want to get your opinion on that one before I start!









4 comments:

Paula said...

Very good job. Kendal looks beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Good job! The dress looks great and I love the fabrics!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Those dresses are cute and even CUTER on Kendal!

Deanna said...

so cute!! ;-)

Counter