Monday, March 16, 2009

She's Three!!!


Well, Kendal's third birthday has come and gone and I am realizing that I can't stop time or even slow it down. We had a very small birthday party this year but it was a great one. Both of Kendal's grandparents were there and several other family members/friends which made it very special. On top of that, it was really nice outside that day and all the kids got to play outside.
I had asked everyone for clothes for Kendal since she had gotten so many toys at Christmas and I didn't hardly have any spring-clothes. Usually when you make a special request no one really listens but that wasn't the case this year. Every single present she received was clothes for spring and summer - I couldn't believe it! She now has an entire wardrobe that fills her closet. This is particularly exciting for me because she does go through 3-4 shirts a day (due to the drooling) and 1-2 pants a day. I stay busy just making sure she always has clean clothes for the next day. Kendal wasn't too excited opening all the clothes but I sure was!



Happy Birthday Kendal!
We Love You!
Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Kendal! We love you and we're sorry we couldn't make it to your party. We're glad you had a great day!

Paula said...

Happy Three!!

Counter