Sunday, March 8, 2009

Saying Goodbye

This past week, me and Kendal had to say goodbye to all the therapists. I have seen most of these women once/week for the last 2 years and have grown quite attached. These women have helped Kendal achieve so many goals and when I lacked faith, they made up for it. I will miss them so much, but I am so thankful to even have had them working with Kendal. We have truly been blessed.



Now, I am currently getting paperwork to the school system to get Kendal set up through their Pre-School Special Education program. That is how she will receive therapies now. Hopefully there won't be too big of a gap between now and when she will actually start with the school system.

Thanks so much Sue (Occuptational Therapist), Amber (Physical Therapist), and Suzanne (Speech Pathologist) for making such a great impact on our lives!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Happy Birthday to Kendal. And good luck at your appt this morning.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure God will bring many more wonderful people into her life, and yours.

Counter