Saturday, February 28, 2009

What are you doing child?


Kendal's daycare called me Thursday afternoon to let me know that Kendal had begun scratching her belly and they were having a hard time getting her to stop. They had asked if she was having any problems, if she had been scratching before, if I had changed laundry detergents, etc. I really didn't think it was a big deal until they sent me a picture. I about died! I went and picked her up and decided to go to the doctor just in case there was a rash or something. She was so inflamed at the time that the doctor could not tell if there was a rash underneath all the scratching inflammation. We went ahead and coated her with Neosporin and Cortizone and a couple hours later it looked much better (see the above picture). It was one of those times I was asking her, "What are you doing child?" And as usual, Kendal just laughed.

1 comments:

Paula said...

Poor baby. That really looks bad, but hopefully it is less painful than it looks. I hope you find the cause.

Counter