Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Sick Day

Today I stayed at home with Kendal because she has been under the weather. Tuesday night was a rough one. Kendal had vomited several times throughout the night which required 4 changes of the sheets and mattress pads, and a trip to the bath tub at midnight. I know I got very little sleep and I know she was completely exhausted too. Wednesday she stayed with Nana Dayton and then spent about 2 hours at the office with me.

She has been running a fever and it got to 103.6 last night. This morning her fever was down to 100.2 and she has been acting fine. She threw up some vanilla pudding I gave her (on the couch that was cleaned 2 weeks ago, Of Course!!), so I will try to let her tummy rest a little and just stick with fluids. I think she will be well enough to go back to school tomorrow as long as the fever stays away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is that's going around, but we've been battling the fever at my house too. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Counter