Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I don't think today could have been any more beautiful than what it was. I went to a great service at church and then met up with my dad and stepmom to join the rest of our family for Easter Dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. Although Kendal was tired and I was frustrated by the time we got home, it was truly great to get together with family that we don't see often enough. It made me that much more thankful for the lives that we have. I am blessed to have a wonderful family.




For whose that don't know exactly where we live, our area experienced a couple of tornadoes on Friday and many people lost the belongs, homes, and a few even lost their lives. It was absolutely horrific and I ask that you keep these people in your prayers. One of the tornadoes destroyed a couple of homes about 3-4 miles from us. That close, and yet we had no damage. Praise God.


0 comments:

Counter