Sunday, April 5, 2009

AS Walk-A-Thon Coming Soon!

I am so excited the Angelman Syndrome Walk-A-Thon is here again on May 16th. We had a great time last year and we were blessed to have so many of our family and friends show up to support us. We again hope to have a big crowd for "Team Kendal" and I'm even thinking of making some shirts for all that register for the walk.

I have already set up the Fundraising Page so please check it out at http://www.angelman.org/teamkendal/. I have huge expectations but I know we can reach our goal again this year. Please pass around this link to family and friends so we can ensure another successful year of fundraising.

GO TEAM KENDAL!!!

Also, for all those that donated last year, the Angelman Syndrome Foundation has published a newletter regarding the success of the 2008 Walk-A-Thon. All people that donated should have their names listed. Please check it out - http://www.angelman.org/media/files/2008%20Walk%20Newsletter.pdf.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

To bad we couldn't come. I'd love it but I don't drive that far.

Counter