Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally Did It



I finally got something accomplished this week - the poster. Of course, I had to start from scratch because I did not like the look of the other one I was working on. I will have to make at least one more to take to her school (of different signs), as I am finding more and more signs that would apply to her everyday activities.
.
The school/teachers have been so good to work with Kendal using her signs. Her teachers have asked me several times to clarify a sign they were trying to use with her. It is so nice to have a supportive environment that treats Kendal just as they should - they treat her like every other child they have.

1 comments:

Shirley said...

That's a really neat board! Can you make one for our home school? My kids would really enjoy learning the signs and then using them to communicate with Kendal.

Counter