Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Crazy Week

I have been meaning to do a new post for the last several days and like everything else, it just doesn't seem like I have enough hours in the day. I was actually home most of the day last Saturday besides having to go out for a shopping trip which was really nice. Sunday I ended up going to the Gladeville Baptist Church (where I'm a member) and went to a women's luncheon afterward to listen to a guest speaker. I had a great time and it was nice to actually be on my own for a few hours (James stayed home with Kendal).

Monday was a regular day that started out with Speech Therapy.

Tuesday was a little crazy because after I picked up Kendal from Preschool, we went over to Teresa's house (Kendal's babysitter from 3mo to 27mo). We stayed for dinner and Kendal got in a good visit with Teresa, Baleah, and Jared. She even saw Bruce for tickle time and Kassidy for a few minutes. Kendal did not want to leave (surprise, surprise) but we finally got out of there and headed home around 8:30. The Randolphs mean so much to me - they are practically family and I'm so happy to have them in my life.

Today was another session of Speech Therapy before heading off to work. The music man came to Preschool today, and we got some of it on video which I will post hopefully this weekend. Kendal LOVES her preschool. She runs up to the owner, Ms. Karin, and all her different teachers with arms outstretched. She doesn't cry at all when I drop her off anymore. It makes me feel so good that she has transitioned as well as she has. I have been working on a "sign-language" poster board to hang in the classroom but like everything else, I just have not been able to finish it. Again, maybe this weekend it will get done.

We had another showing this evening on the house and hopefully we will hear some good news. We have decided if we don't get anymore bites in the next 30 days of so that we will take it off the market until February. We ran out to get dinner tonight and after that I went to The Children's Place (where I had a gift certificate) and picked up a few things for Kendal. She has gotten so big. She is wearing 4T in most of her clothes. As the weather starts cooling off, I will be hitting the consignment shops and loading up for this winter.

Tomorrow is another crazy day. I will have Speech Therapy, Halloween Pictures for Kendal, and another mammogram by 10:00 in the morning. After that, I will run to work and then after work stop by Dad and Doris' house to visit for the evening.

No plans for Friday besides Occupational Therapy. Hopefully this weekend I will be at home so I can get some projects done.

Gotta to go to bed!

0 comments:

Counter