Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Great Fall Day!

The first weekend in October, me and Kendal went to visit my sister, her husband, and my two beautiful nieces in Jackson, TN. The weather was a nice fall day with a crisp breeze in the air. We decided to all visit a local pumpkin patch and we all had a really great time!

This pumpkin patch had a really neat exhibit for the kids. You had to help around the farm. Everyone had to get a basket and get to work!

Next, you had to gather the eggs..... Then, it was time to pick the apples off the tree..... Milking time already???

Next, picking the tomatoes off the vines...

Off to the cotton warehouse to get it ready to take to market.....

One last thing before we're done....dig up the potatoes (Kendal's favorite!)

Oops! We almost forgot to search for that perfect pumpkin!


It was a great time and I know one that I'll remember for a long time. Thanks Katie, Mike, Marilyn, and Olivia!!!

0 comments:

Counter