Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yes, we're still here!!!

Since I started this blog, I don't think I have ever gone this long without doing a post. We are all doing well but May was complete chaos with all the stuff we had going on. Of course, we had the very successful Angelman Syndrome Walk-A-Thon on May 16th. It turned out great because despite the ugly start we had almost 40 people there to support our team. We were surrounded by people that care and love us and it was absolutely wonderful to also get over $2,700 in donations. Thanks everyone for making this such a successful year!!!


Kendal loved walking!



Team Kendal!!!


Go Kendal!


Nana, Kerrie, & Grandpa

2 comments:

Amber said...

Glad to hear you had such a great turn out. Thursday mornings just haven't been the same at work lately:)

Paula said...

It was a great day. I was so amazed by your support for Kendall. such a wonderful blessing!!!

I would love your email. I am at
Pchaw22@cs.com

Paula

Counter