Friday, August 29, 2008

So Thoughtful!




I got home today to find a package awaiting in Kendal's name. In excitement we opened the package to find these two beautiful bags. The hippo bag is a lunch bag that is insulated. The other bag is a great lightweight backpack that Kendal can use for years. I received these from one of our great customers at work. Every time I talk to them, they ask about Kendal.
.
Do you see why I enjoy my work so much?? I work with so many good hearted people that I thoroughly enjoy. God has blessed me beyond belief!
.
I wanted to let everyone know that they can order any embroidery, quilting, or monogramming from these amazingly sweet people. I think they have a large selection of different designs, fonts, etc.
.
***RKE Designs*** 615-654-9919 home, 615-498-8846 cell (Eric & Rita Campbell).

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Those are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely fantastic! What a lucky little girl Kendal is!

Counter