Monday, October 13, 2008

Sick Again

(Hand, Foot, and Mouth Virus)

Yes, Kendal has gotten the crud again. Her fever began yesterday with the highest temperature hitting 103.8 last night. Nana watched Kendal today because Bob (boss) is off this week and I'm by myself at work. I met Kendal and Nana at the doctors office to see what was going on. Low and behold, it was....

anyone?

anyone? (was thinking of Ferris Bueller)

STREP THROAT. AGAIN!!!!
She also appears to have a coxsackie-virus in and around her mouth. She has several little blisters on her lips and blisters on the tip of her tongue. Kendal, as always, is in pretty good spirits despite the fact that the doctor said the blisters were painful. I did get her to eat Cream of Mushroom soup tonight, along with 1/2 a crescent roll, and some ice cream. Her temperature before bedtime tonight was 100.0 - hopefully with the antibiotics, she will be feeling better soon.

She is staying with Nana again tomorrow to be completely spoiled. I owe a debt of gratitude to Doris for always helping out in these situations. Thank you so much -

2 comments:

doris said...

That's what Nanas' are suppose to do and love ever minute of it

Lindz said...

Oh wow. I never seen that before. I hope she gets better soon.

Counter